Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Site update, Subscription, and Saatchi.

I finally updated the gallery with two new pieces, and I have also updated the Links page. Go check 'em out. :) A subscription feed has been added to this blog too, so if you have been keeping up with me and want to know when I blog, scroll down and subscribe! After that, they will confirm your subscription in an e-mail, so if you don't get it, check in Junk. Finally, I have signed up for the Your Gallery at Saatchi Gallery on-line. My Saatchi Gallery So here's the link. :) I'll put up more images there soon.

2 comments:

Grant said...

Hey Megan,

I've been enjoying the recent acrylic paintings alot. Love the confident economic brushwork in the previous bottle painting.

Megan Wolfe said...

Thanks! Hopefully I'll have more posted soon. :P I've done a few; just have to photograph 'em.