Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Updates and in progress..

I forgot to note earlier this week that I made a huge update to the main website (added a bunch of drawings). I'm also planning to move most of the work from the website into an Archives page (which will be coming soon). I feel like my work is moving in a little bit of a different direction, so even though my Care Bears photographs and Pop Top paintings are still recent work (earlier this year), I want to separate them from what I'm doing now. I'm also starting to get a little bit back into oil painting. :) It makes such a huge difference having good lighting and enough space to work, honestly. This is 5x7" on massonite (yay for small sizes). P.S. Sorry for the crappy photo. I took it at the end of the day, so I didn't set up to shoot it properly.

No comments: