Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Site updates.

Just updated my biography pages with a new biography and artist statement, and I updated my resume with a list of upcoming shows. Also, sorry I haven't blogged any new pieces lately. I'm working on a large scale triptych right now, and I'm also pulling things together for three different shows (all of which are coming up in the next two months), and trying to negotiate a fourth, and I'm also donating some work to the Lab for their upcoming auction. It's going to be a busy spring! In terms of Podcasts.. I'm addicted like crazy. I've been downloading marketing podcasts, and also psychology podcasts. My work has always had some psychological nuances mixed in, so anything that ties into my concepts (even remotely) I devour. Anywho, I'll have a list of dates and times for the upcoming shows shortly. If you're interested in attending the openings, or know someone who might, feel free to subscribe to the blog. It's the best way to ensure that you don't miss out. :)

No comments: