Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pics from "Delicious"

The reception at Studio went off without a hitch, and I'd like to personally thank everyone for coming. I'd also like to thank Jennifer and Rab Terry for allowing me to shoot some photos for the blog. I am also thrilled and pleased to announce that the paintings I had in the show sold out quickly, even before the reception. Unfortunately, if you stopped by specifically to see them, they had already left with their collector (I admit, it was a little strange being at my own reception without my work!).

I have to thank my buddy and fellow Studio artist, Chur Park, for snapping this photo of me with Jen and Rab. There have been shows past where I did a horrible job getting pictures, but I'm trying to be more diligent about it now. I also snapped a standard crowd scene.

And, just for kicks, I'm going to throw in this one of artists James Lee and Troy Nowak, who were also showing tonight in "Delicious". Somehow this pic reminds me of Sailor Moon.. maybe it's the hand gestures?

No comments: