Friday, March 07, 2008

Postcard offer (for Mars & 79 NM)

For my upcoming solo show at Mars Bar, and for the show at 79 New Montgomery, I decided to do something a little different. :) I'm creating a limited number of original sketch-postcards. Each one features an original pen drawing of a bird, a Care Bear, or whatever else strikes my fancy. Each is also numbered and signed. Some will be distributed throughout the city of San Francisco (some are at Mars Bar already), but I want to offer a few to my fellow bloggers and readers. I'm also offering the choice between a bird and a CareBear (in case you received my Christmas cards with the birds), so if you would like a postcard with one of my sketches, please e-mail me with a mailing address, and I'll pop one in the mail for you shortly.

No comments: