Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Flesh #6, finished.

I started this mini-series with the intention of stopping with six. Of course, after six you get ideas, and it's hard to stop. But this is the last for now. Time to move on.

I'm also thrilled because Albert bought me a new MacBook for our anniversary, and I can actually TYPE my posts in Typepad, instead of copying them over from my word processor. It's awesome! I may even start video blogging now that I have a camera. Except I hate listening to myself, so that might not work out after all. We'll see.

Sociology update: I'm out of zines, guys. If you requested one during the offer, I'm going to mail them out on Friday. Thanks, and I hope you guys enjoy them! (let me know what you think, too, feedback is always cool)

2 comments:

StudioRisingStar said...

I want a zine!! Send me one!

-Brandon/SRS

Megan Wolfe said...

Sorry, dude, that's it for now. :( If you really REALLY gotta have a copy of issue #1, it's also available at City Lights, or I might sell my copy at the Open Studios in Oct.

HOWEVER.. I'm planning to do Sociology #2 before too long.. and I'll put you on the list to get one. :) So even if I don't give any of #2 away, you'll get a one on the house!