Thursday, March 13, 2008

Megwolfe.net converts to Typepad

After a lot of back and forth, I decided to just jump in (as I do with all of my decisions) and go for it. I've been wanting to upgrade the blog significantly, both in terms of content and design. Typepad seemed like just the thing. It's simple, I can easily update with new sketches, upcoming shows, photos, and more. And I really hope you guys find it more interesting, and interactive.
As to why I made the switch.. It's my personal mission statement, as an artist, to become more accessible. I want to be as hands on as possible, I don't want to just plop my work in a gallery and ask you to speak to someone else. I want to be able to share my work and my life with anyone even slightly interested in art. Because art is fun, intellectual, challenging, and necessary. Art is my pride and it's my joy, and the old website felt too dead in this age of Web 2.0 to convey that. :)
So, without further adieu, the new MegWolfe.net
P.S. I'll keep Afterthoughts up to speed with updates, along with MegWolfe.net. For those of you on my Feedburner newsletter, I'll eventually move you over to megwolfe.net, but I'm going to try and do it in a way where you won't get double of everything. :) Maybe by next week I'll have it sorted out. In the meantime, let me know what you think!